Thursday, May 5, 2011

USMC > I love my... (by rank)

Below are some Marine Corp icons, organized by rank in ascending order.  Mouse over the icon to see the rank if you aren't sure of the abbreviation. If you don't see your spouses rank here, please message me and I will gladly add it to this section!

TO SAVE AN ICON:
Right click and select "save picture as."
I would appreciate a link back if you take an icon. Thanks :)
MARINE CORP ENLISTED RANK

Private First Class Lance Corporal Corporal Sergeant Staff Sergeant


MARINE CORP OFFICER RANK


2nd Lieutenant 1st Lieutenant Captain


ICON CREDITS: These icons were made using Photoshop 7 with brushes from inobscuro, themagic-box, and swallowingshadows. Marine Corp Enlisted and Officer rank insignias from gruntsmilitary.

No comments:

Post a Comment