Thursday, May 5, 2011

USCG GRAPHICS > I love my... (by rank)

Below are some Coast Guard icons, organized by rank in ascending order.  Mouse over the icon to see the rank if you aren't sure of the abbreviation. If you don't see your spouses rank here, please message me and I will gladly add it to this section!

TO SAVE AN ICON: Right click and select "save picture as."
I would appreciate a link back if you take an icon. Thanks :)
COAST GUARD ENLISTED RANK

Seaman Apprentice Fireman Apprentice Airman Apprentice
Seaman Fireman Airman
Petty Officer 3rd Class Petty Officer 2nd Class Petty Officer 1st Class

COAST GUARD OFFICER RANK


Ensign Lieutenant Junior Grade Lieutenant



ICON CREDITS: These icons were made using Photoshop 7 with brushes from inobscuro, themagic-box, and swallowingshadows. Coast Guard Enlisted and Officer rank insignias from gruntsmilitary.

No comments:

Post a Comment